Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mickey-Bubbles-Aiko (MBA) Outing

I am back to Pasir Ris Dog Run again after One Month time. Today, my two girlfriends Bubbles and Aiko came along too. =D

AIKO as usual is still very shy while BUBBLES trying to make herself comfortable and enjoying the place. Aiko, had a frigtening experience as she has been chased by another bigger size dog. She is so scared...hiding under the bench. Poor AIKO.

Since I am a big brother there, I shall protect them. But bubbles seems to be the one protecting Aiko.

I shall go find my challenge then, leave the job for Bubbles... =D.
Had a good play time with the big doggies there, had a good fight too... hehee. Mummy is already grumbling at me, for been so fierce and keep growling at other dogs.

As usual, we do some shopping at Pet's Mover before setting off.
But we did not head home immediately, I was brought to the Groomer at Pet Safari Vivocity!!!
Mummy says I am so dirty and smelly, thats why I am here. Oh No... =(

Mummy and Daddy left me there for many hours for clean up and grooming. They actually gone for their dinner at White Dog Cafe...without me. Sob Sob



After a few hours, Mummy and Daddy come and fetch me. But I am still very unhappy. I shall ignore them for awhile, teach them a lesson...hmmm.

I AM ANGRY Now !!! Ignore YOU !!! (after Grooming...)

To make me smile again, they show me a surprise... Its my new toys !!!
Ok I shall forgive them for these....

Flying Disk and Tug Of war Rope...


And also a BOW tie for me to dress up during my birthday bash.

Mum and Dad says I look handsome on it, So I shall show off with it on my birthday bash. Heard that AIKO also have...we shall be a perfect match on our special day! Woof =D


Feel so tired even chewing my rawhides...

Zzzz

And Now here...I am fully drain off and time for me to recharge....
GD Nitez... "Woof" "Woof"

No comments: