Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Excursion Trip

Tomorrow will be my 8th Month birthday!!!
I am already weighing at 8.5KG...
To celebrate my birthday, daddy and mummy decides to bring me to Sentosa for a picnic.

At the same time, I had learnt how to swim in the sea. Here is some Highlights taken by mummy and daddy.

Here we are at Sentosa!

I am enjoying my sandwich from mummy!!!

Its a Supper HOT Day...

Swim Time ...

COLDzzz...this is the first time i am into the water =P


3 hours later... =D

Finally I know how to swim on my own, and I love the water !!!

Dirty and Tired !!!

Back to my shade for a rest

My nose dirtied with sand...Blehh


Enjoying the view with Daddy



Jogging with Daddy



A picture with Mummy and Daddy



before we say GoodBye to Sentosa !!!
Will Be Back...

No comments: