Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mickey is sick !!!

After my dinner yesterday, I feel awful. =(

In the end, I vomitted and follows by bad diarrhoea...my tummy has a rumbling sound making me feels uncomfortable and I vomit everything out from my tummy.

Mummy and daddy saw something very familiar out from my mouth...one of them is the "koala bear's cap" and my "favourite bear's leg"...

I keep having very bad diarrhoea till morning 3am, and mummy keep me accompany till morning. After that both Daddy and Mummy brought me to a vet for examine.

He told mummy that I am very naughty and I had hidden alot of rubbish in my tummy which cause me to be sick. After that he gave me an injection and make me stay in the veterinary clinic with him...

"Sob sob, I want my mummy and daddy!!! I don't want to stay there!"

"Is daddy and mummy going to leave me alone?"

But vet told me to be good and Daddy and Mummy will come fetch me home after 2 days.

Hope he is telling me the truth, and I will be good boy waiting for them to come fetch me home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooof!!! hope you are feeling much much much better now!!!!!

Sad that you can't go sentosa on Sun... hope to see you soon when you're all up and jumpy!!

:)

-bubbles-

Michiko Yoshikuni said...

Thanks bubbles!

Sadly I am still at the clinic for drips, till tomorrow.
I do hope that Mummy can bring me to sentosa too, but seems I can't.

Will ask mummy to bring me along next time when there is another gathering.

Mickey